Happy New Year Carolina! I believe that if you ask your dtocor for a specific blood test, they will send you to the Unilab for the testing. I think if you suspect that you may have a thyroid problem, and have symptoms that are making you feel un-well, then it is a good idea to have this checked. Especially if you are eating a lot of raw vegetables etc which we all do in the belief that it is healthy for us! I am going to do more research on the matter and will keep you posted.Tamara
Yulia | bookings@captscott.com | http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000343800 | 8 Jul 2013 @ 02:54
Security Code:
Security Code
(enter security number above in red)
frown geek gurn happy irked lafhard purplex smile sorry surprise sweatdrop wink